Monday, January 14, 2008

GTalk Status Messages......

This may look very strange topic by seeing it's heading but I am telling you, this is the most interesting thing for me whenever I be online. Initially it was just status messages showing me or others status when we are online like 'busy', 'not at desk', 'available' something that kind of bla bla, but I found we are tired of seeing these only available messages and now people mostly prefer the custom message option of gtalk/gmail. And I am telling you that if you really check all gtalk status of your friends in chat window, you will also find it interesting. Whenever I see a new gtalk status, a big smile comes on my face, I think it's same for you too.

I am putting some gtalk status, some from me and some from my friends and I am very thankful to all of them for showing their great creativity in a very small thing. This gtalk status list will be updated regularly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dated:14/01/2008

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rick Cook

Professionalism is getting mastery in complexity, while mastery is changing complexity to simplicity.

Life is full of milestones.....comes with time!!!!

Every free minute is a short story with a happy ending.

Borrow money from pessimists - they don't expect it back.

"Computers are like bikinis. They save people a lot of guesswork." -Sam Ewing

Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor. -NASA in 1965

Programming is not a trial n error phenomenon, pause, think logically n then only go for the coding.

Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.

Happiness always looks small.

In life nothing is permanent, Not Good; Not Bad.

And I found very simple but very interesting gtalk status messages is

"Tell me......."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dated:30/01/2008

Nobody do favour for you, unless get paid.

Preconception is the major culprit of right decision.

"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be..." - Abraham Linkon.

"Beware the fury of a patient man!" -- John Dryden.

A man without a woman is like a fish without a bicycle.

The inevitable truth of life is.. Everyone is going to hurt you, sooner or later. You just have to realize who is worth the pain...

Time alone can prove the worth of any relationship. As time goes by, we lose the false ones, and the best ones stay...

Just when you're getting a grip on things, fate comes along and jumps on your fingers.

2 comments: