Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This is the Start....

Hi everyone......

Today I am writing my first blog. Now I am also entering in this world, become or wanna be a member of intellectual world , although I have no relation with this word.

After lot n lots of thinking to start this blog... I gone through the very first natural question in my mind...
Why I should start blog???

But after calculating all the losses n profits I came to the point that I should start it.
As the blog gives me full freedom to convey my thought to others;
It ill make me alert to get more n more and new knowledge so that I can post on it on my blog ..... you can say it's kind of motivation.

And it says me to keep my eyes open even at the time of sleeping to my surroundings , try to grab the things, think over it, post it for the discussion to all....

As I think naturally blog is the place of exchanging the information/knowledge ....

Very soon I 'll post the next thread...till then
bbye n think naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment